Serialz Wizard respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can send your DMCA notice to the following email address:
Please note that we may share any DMCA notice we receive with the party whose content is allegedly infringing, or with third parties as necessary to process the notice.
If we receive a DMCA notice that meets the above requirements, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you believe that your content was wrongly removed or disabled, you may send us a counter-notice that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that was removed or to which access was disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Maharashtra and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- A statement that you swear under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
Please note that we may share any counter-notice we receive with the party who submitted the original DMCA notice, or with third parties as necessary to process the notice.
Please also be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.